The mission of CYBEORG is to better the lives of its learners. We allow others to develop and share educational courses (educators) and to enrol for learning (students) in those educational courses. We find our marketplace model to be the best way of offering our users useful educational content. We need rules to keep our platform and services safe for you, us and our community of students and instructors. Those Terms apply to all of your CYBEORG website activities.
When you sign up to become an instructor on the CYBEORG platform, you agree to abide by these Instructor Terms:
As an educator, you are responsible for all content that you post; including lectures, quizzes, coding exercises, practice tests, assignments, resources, answers, course landing page content and announcements.
You represent and warrant that:
- You must provide and maintain correct details about the account;
- You own or have the requisite licenses, rights, consents, permits and authority to allow CYBEORG to use your Submitted Content as set out in these Terms and Conditions of Use;
- The Submitted Material shall not infringe or misappropriate intellectual property rights to any third party;
- You have the requisite qualifications, credentials and experience (including schooling, training, knowledge and skills sets) to teach and deliver the services you provide through your Submitted Content and the use of the Services;
- You will respond promptly to the students and ensure quality of service that meets your industry standards and education services in general.
The educators must also make sure that they do not:
- Practice posting or disclosing any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, deceptive, violating, defamatory or defamatory information or content;
- Practice posting or transmitting through the Services or to any user any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, junk mail, spam or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise);
- Use CYBEORG for its business facilities rather than providing students with tutoring, teaching and educational resources;
- Conduct any practice requiring us to obtain licenses from or pay royalties to any third party, including paying royalties for the public performance of musical work or sound recording;
- Impersonate someone else or gain unauthorized access to someone else’s account;
- Interfere with other instructors or prevent them from offering their services or courses; or
- Abuse CYBEORG resources, including support services.
CONTENT AND BEHAVIOUR RULES:
You cannot connect or use the Services for unlawful purposes, or build an account. Your use of the Services and behaviour on our platform must conform to your country’s applicable local or national legislation or regulations. You are solely responsible for knowing and complying with such laws and regulations as may apply to you.
If you are a student, CYBEORG’s services allow you to ask questions to the instructors of the courses you are enrolled in, and to post review of the courses. The teacher can invite you to submit content as “homework” or as tests for certain courses. Do not post something that is not yours, or send it. You can submit courses for publication on the platform if you are an instructor, and you can also communicate with the students who have enrolled in your classes.
In both cases, you must abide by the law and respect other people’s rights: you cannot post any course, question, answer, review or other content that violates your country’s applicable local or national legislation or regulations. You are solely responsible for any courses, information, and actions you post or take across the Website and Services and their impacts. Before you submit any course for publication on CYBEORG course for publication on CYBEORG, be sure to understand all the copyright restrictions to be followed.
The content you post (including courses) as a student or instructor remains yours. You allow CYBEORG to reuse and share it by uploading courses and other content but you do not lose any ownership rights that you might have over your material. When uploading material, feedback, questions, complaints, and sending ideas and suggestions for new features or upgrades to us, you authorize CYBEORG to use and share this material with others, distribute it and promote it on any forum and in any media, and make changes or edits to it as we see fit. In legal language, by submitting or posting content on or through the platforms, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to distribute your content in any and all media or distribution methods either in the present or the near future.
You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the CYBEORG platform and Services:
- Access, exploit or use of non-public network areas (including content storage), CYBEORG’s computer systems or CYBEORG’s service providers’ technological delivery systems.
- Enable, interact with or attempt to bypass any of the security or probe-related application features of any of our systems, check or test the vulnerability.
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise try to discover any source code or content on the CYBEORG platform or Services.
- Access or search or attempt to access or search our platform by any means (automated or otherwise) other than our currently available search functionality provided by our website.
- Use the Services in some way to send distorted, misleading or false source-identifying information (such as sending email communications that appear falsely as CYBEORG); or interfere with, or disrupt, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, virus delivery, overloading, flooding, spamming or mail-bombing of websites or services, or any other type of service.
You agree that you intend to enter into a legally binding contract with CYBEORG by registering, accessing or making use of our Services. Do not sign, connect or otherwise use any of our Services unless you agree to these Terms. If you are an instructor, you represent and warrant that you are allowed to do so accepting these Terms and using our Services on behalf of a business, association, government or other legal entity. If any part of these Terms is found, by applicable law, is found to be invalid or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms shall continue in effect.